Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
LIQUID RING VACUUM PUMP
AWS & AWD SERIES
Production Information :
Atlas Copco liquid ring vacuum pumps are offered as standard packages in a number of configurations, suitable for operation in once through, partial or total recirculation. For partial or total recirculation systems the pump package components are offered with stainless steel wetted parts as standard, irrespective of the materials of construction of the pump. The AW liquid ring vacuum pumps are available for both single (AWS) and two stage pumps (AWD) with capacities from 200-37500 m³/h and vacuum levels down to 30 mbar(a).
Features and Benefits :
• Standard package design: 50 Hz DIN or 60 Hz ANSI available.
• Modular design of 3 package types: once through, partial recirculation and total recirculation.
• Optional materials of construction: cast iron, stainless steel fitted, stainless steel complete.
• Accessories have stainless steel wetted parts as standard.
• Short lead times, minimum life cycle costs and optimized reliability.
• Easy design iteration steps without extensive dead time between phases.
• Certified for hazardous area operation (European ATEX Ex II 2Gc, IIB T3, USA Explosion proof
Class 1 Division 1 Group C & D).
• Non-hazardous area versions and full range of skid mounted accessories are also available.
Liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideal for specific, humid, dirty and/or large applications in heavy industries, a selection of which can be found below. The AWS and AWD series are the workhorses of the local economy: strong, reliable, proven and simple machines that deliver utility or process vacuum. As part of the Atlas Copco Group, Hick Hargreaves brings more than 50 years of expertise in liquid ring pumps; delivering sustainable productivity in the harshest environments.
• Brick extrusion
• Automotive industry
• Cement and allied products
• Chemical industries
• Food processing
• General manufacturing
• Metalwork industries
• Paper and allied products
• Petroleum industries
• Oil and gas
• Textile industry
• Power and utilities